Payment is made in full directly to Vibrant Minds at the time of service by check, cash, credit card, or Health Savings Account (HSA) Debit Cards; we do offer sliding-scale appointments on a limited basis. Upon request, you can be issued a detailed receipt at the end of each appointment.
If Paying out of pocket:
- New Evaluation package - includes first three visits:
- 60-90 minutes plus two 30-minute follow-up appointments: $550.00
- New Evaluation - single appointment:
- Office Follow-Up appointments:
- 45 minutes: $175.00
- 30 minutes: $150.00
- Telephone charge, consulting with other providers or complex call (10 - 15 minutes): $50.00
Dr. Seroussi is in-network for BCBS and assists with paperwork to receive out-of-network reimbursement for other insurances.
Depending on coverage, it may be possible for you to receive reimbursement for your visit by your insurance company. Payment is made in full directly to Vibrant Minds at the time of service and a statement will be generated for you at each visit. You may submit this to your insurance for reimbursement. Be sure to contact your individual insurance company to get any of their internal forms, please try to get these BEFORE your visit so that we can fill them out at the time of the appointment.
Most patients that have A) "out-of-network" benefits, and B) satisfied their deductibles, can seek reimbursement. All treatments or labs can use Medical Savings Plans (MSP) or Health Savings Account (HSA), should you have either of those.
When estimating your reimbursement by your insurance company, it's important to know what services are covered by your insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- What is my coverage and benefits for behavioral?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay? If so, how much is it?
- Do I have out-of-network coverage? If so, how do I submit for reimbursement?
What if my insurance doesn't pay for my visits at Vibrant Minds?
- You will be financially responsible to pay in full for your appointment and can pursue reimbursement directly from your insurance company (see above).
- Staying outside your insurance company has some possible benefits:
- Increased medical privacy as a third party is not documenting your appointments
- You and your doctor select your care without hindrance from insurance dictating frequency or limits to care